Samstag, 16. Juni 2012

Top 10 Lovesongs

Hallo liebe Leser!
Ich habe mir gedacht, ich kann heute mal meine Lieblings Liebeslieder vorstellen. <3

Alex Clare - Too Close ( and it feels like i am just too close to love you) 

                                          

Cheryl Cole Ft. Will.I.Am - 3 Words ( there are those 3 word to save my live) 

                                        


Crazy Town - Butterfly ( you´re my butterfly, sugar ,baby) 

                                           

The Danleers - One Summer Night ( you and i under the moon of love) 

Katy Perry- Teenage Dream ( my heart stopps, when you look at me) 

Jennette McCurdy - So Close ( I can't help, but smile, everytime I see your face)

Maroon 5 - She will be loved ( wanna make you feel beautiful) 

Cyndi Lauper - Time After Time (if you fall, i will catch you, i´ll be waiting )

Smiley feat Pacha Man - Love is for free  ( we love each other, cause love is for free)

Miranda Cosgrove - Kissin U (you get closer and there is no where in this world i´d rather be) 

 


Ich hoffe es hat euch gefallen und über Kommentare freue ich mich immer !^-^ 

lg  <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen